Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site Empty
PostSubject: Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site   Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:05 pm

The website "Top Models of 90's " dedicates a gallery to Tatjana and I found rare scans :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the website url if you want to have a look :
Top Models of 90's

Mathilde.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site   Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:49 am

Great webfind, I had no clue about that website, I even find a couple of Carre Otis pictures that I wanted so much. monkey bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site   Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:27 pm

I didn't know about this website before either !! It does contain rare scans on various supermodels. Unfortunately to me no gallery on Stephanie Seymour yet !! You also like Carre Otis ? If I find other good links I'll let you know !Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site   Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:51 am

yeah I like Carre, Cindy and most of the Supers, the original Supers of course bounce
Back to top Go down
radolgc

radolgc

PostSubject: Re: Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site   Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 pm

the last 2 photos do not seem rare to me...th second one is from US Elle by Bensimon and the last one from US Vogue
Back to top Go down
http://www.radolgc.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site   Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting pics on Top Models of 90's site
Page 1 of 1