Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana Empty
PostSubject: What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana   What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Super model, Tatijana Patitz, has graced the cover of over 160 magazines. She discovered her love of Pure Spanish Andalusian horses on a commercial shoot for Dannon Yogurt and became hooked on the breed. At our photo shoot for “What’s In Fashion” Tatijana raved about her Ortho-Flex Saddle. Most saddles use a rigid tree made from wood or other synthetic hard materials which are placed directly on the horse's back. This tree is great for the rider because it provides a solid seat for security and can also be comfortable - for the rider; however the story is much different from the horse's point of view. The horse's performance suffers because they will quickly learn to limit their movement to avoid the pressure. The Ortho-Flex saddle incorporates a rigid tree for the rider's comfort and security but isolates it from the horse's back with two flexible panels which contour to fit the horse and flex while riding to allow the horse free movement. For more info on Tatijana and the Ortho-Flex Saddle watch for her interview on What’s In Fashion..

Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana   What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:37 am

excellent video Mathilde, I had not seen it before, and people still mix Elaine Irwin up with Tatjana, that one of the YM cover is Elaine Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana   What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Yes, its true people always mix up Tatjana and Elaine Irwin and I don't see why really !! It's is the same kind of women ok but their faces are very different to me !! Tatjana is a much more particular beauty I think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana   What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:38 pm

Mathilde wrote:
Yes, its true people always mix up Tatjana and Elaine Irwin and I don't see why really !! It's is the same kind of women ok but their faces are very different to me !! Tatjana is a much more particular beauty I think.

back at the time I myself didn't know who was who Razz but it was in 1991 when Elaine started to look like Tatjana, like in this picture

she looks a lot like Tatjana Exclamation but oh well, I love both models, bot are fave of mine so I have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana   What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:19 pm

I have no problem with Elaine, she is a beautiful model ! Wink I just think that journalists making a report on Tatjana
should check a little better the pictures there are showing to illustrate her career Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana   What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:40 am

Mathilde wrote:
I just think that journalists making a report on Tatjana
should check a little better the pictures there are showing to illustrate her career Wink Very Happy

that's right, I have even read that Elaine Irwin is one of the girls of the Freedom 90 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana   What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana Empty

Back to top Go down

What's In Fashion interviews Tatjana
Page 1 of 1