Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

German Newspaper FAZ today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Lieb

German Newspaper FAZ today Empty
PostSubject: German Newspaper FAZ today   German Newspaper FAZ today EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Tatjana Patitz
Die Unaufgeregte
Für Tatjana Patitz, Supermodel der Neunziger, gibt es Wichtigeres als Mode. Auch daran liegt es wohl, dass die gebürtige Hamburgerin, die auf einer Ranch in Kalifornien lebt, mit über Vierzig wieder gefragt ist.
Von Andrea Diener
15. Juni 2010
Es gibt nicht viel, was Tatjana Patitz aus der Ruhe bringen kann. Geduldig empfängt sie ihre Gesprächspartner ...

faz.net/s/Rub64992C04CF2F4A2E8399BD4B893B56FE/Doc~ED78B24FF2A5149E1B016AC9FD7AB2695~ATpl~Ecommon~Scontent.html
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: German Newspaper FAZ today   German Newspaper FAZ today EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:00 am

Hello Max and thank you for sharing with us this news article on Tatjana cheers Very good pictures as well !! Here is a Google translation !!

The unagitated
For Tatjana Patitz, Supermodel of the nineties, there are more important than fashion. Also because it is well that the native of Hamburg, who lives on a ranch in California, is in demand with over forty again.
There is not much that can Tatjana Patitz unruffled. Patiently she receives her interlocutors, can be in the clothes of the Italian brand Marina Rinaldi photograph, whose campaign she currently lends her face, while in the background a camera crew and they bounce around, accompanied by the day. Now she is sitting in the plush lounge of the Hamburg Society Hotels Four Seasons between clothes rod and crystal chandeliers and waits for the lunch, the first meal of the day. All of it is lived, it is part of their work.

Only when the conversation to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico comes to the failure of BP and the consequences for the region, she resorts to drastic unfamiliar vocabulary. If Patitz is something important, then it is nature, particularly those of the United States. Since 1988 it the green hills of California has become a second home, with dogs, horses, and son, she lives on a small ranch, she is committed to wild horses, wolves and whales.
In her youth, a native of Hamburg, who lived with her parents in Sweden, close to nature, it is after they leave school with a backpack through Thailand and traveled later hitchhiked through Africa. Moving around it's easy. Your privacy is very little glamorous, luxury is pleasant, but not important.
In the nineties one of the greats

Among the supermodels of the nineties, it was then the natural with the cats eyes. Along with Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford and Linda Evangelista, she sat naked on the cover of the 1990 British Vogue, now a legendary photograph, which established the fame of the Model icons. A blonde curly wig she lounged in the music video for George Michael's "Freedom 90" smoking on the sofa. She ran for the main designers on the runway and was one of the favorite models of the photographer Peter Lindbergh. In the nineties she was one of the greats. But, while Naomi Campbell and the others never disappeared from magazines or gossip columns, it was quiet around them.
"It's funny, someone said, I have a comeback," Patitz now says in her light-colored American-German. "But I worked just a little less. I got my son, and I wanted to raise themselves and not simply leave a Nanny. "

Now the son of Jonah in school and out of the woods is out. This comes after years of very young and usually very thin models were required, increasing demand for the supermodel ranks of the nineties. For two years, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista and the other supermodels are often booked again for campaigns. "I think it has something to do with the fact that women can not identify with a picture of a sixteen year old girl," says Patitz. "A lot of models who are now very large, so even at the end of twenty and not so young."
"No one is by casting shows become big,"

Patience is important in this supposedly fast-moving business. "Nobody is a star overnight," says Patitz, even through television shows. "You have to ask so, who by this casting shows become great. And you always get the same answer: no one. "You have to develop, do not accept any orders, but rather sent to choose to identify their own strengths. It helps a good agency, the main body for young models. "Today there are many girls that work well, and it took ten years until they got to this point."
In Patitz there were about three years. At seventeen, she began with her early twenties it was going right, it was in 1986. "But that's a long way. The distinction is not everything at once but in phases. "practicing, find your own style, not because the model of classical pianist, she says. In the beginning, the profession is indeed hard, the girls often live together in shared apartments. But as horrible as shown in the casting shows it is not. "The customers are nice to you," says Patitz, and remove that it would have never asked anyone. Eating is not a sensitive issue for her: "I eat healthy. No fast food. "Also, no meat, but rather a big salad and an omelet that is now being brought in at last.
They usually wears jeans and sneakers

The rest is teamwork, and each photographer is different: "One is a blank canvas, if one comes. You have to be like a chameleon. "Meanwhile, they can afford to be themselves, and seek out their orders. "As long as I enjoy it, I go on."
You are really important but other things. Her son, Jonah, for example, is to grow up as normally as possible. Modeling is a job, private life has its little to do with fashion. "You can not walk around with designer clothes and high heels, if you live in the country," says Patitz. They usually wears jeans and sneakers. "I really do not buy so many magazines and look to fashion. I have to do other things. "Rescue wild horses, for example.

German Newspaper FAZ today 08bd0a10

German Newspaper FAZ today 2164d511

German Newspaper FAZ today 03ac6810 German Newspaper FAZ today A20b7310

German Newspaper FAZ today 0d03e110

German Newspaper FAZ today 908eb110
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: German Newspaper FAZ today   German Newspaper FAZ today EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 am

fantastic article and I love to see her like that, naturally aging but still beautiful!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: German Newspaper FAZ today   German Newspaper FAZ today EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:48 pm

I agree with you she looks so good, very natural on those pictures Very Happy and another recent and good article for us !! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German Newspaper FAZ today   German Newspaper FAZ today Empty

Back to top Go down

German Newspaper FAZ today
Page 1 of 1