Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

source of pictures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:08 am

I found this pic in the TFS Tatjana thread, does anyone know what photoshoot is this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the guy with the camara is Herb Ritts so it has to be something done by him, any idea?
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:16 am

also what about this photo session?

it's also by Herb Ritts but I don't know where was it published, there was behind of scenes of it in youtube but I can't find the video, did anyone save it?
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:58 pm

I have the frist picture (shooting) in an article on Tatjana from German Max June 1992 but I don't known what photoshoot it is.
Why not the Versace campaign with Christy ?

It's just an idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Regarding the second picture I am sorry but I have no idea of the original shooting. I only have it as a TV Spielfilm cover !

Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 am

Mathilde wrote:
Regarding the second picture I am sorry but I have no idea of the original shooting. I only have it as a TV Spielfilm cover !

thanks for the bigger picture cheers I only had this:

there was in youtube a behind of scenes of that photoshoot, I think the original thing was published in a magazine that we don't know, yet Sad

Last edited by joe.h on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 am

Mathilde wrote:
I have the frist picture (shooting) in an article on Tatjana from German Max June 1992 but I don't known what photoshoot it is.
Why not the Versace campaign with Christy ?

It's just an idea

good idea! but I think it's from other photoshoot Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:21 pm

If I can find this video I'll let you know !!
Wink
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:48 pm

what about this campaign with Tatjana and Christy? is it Bloomingdales or Perry Ellis? is it a campaign or a catalog?
any info is appreciated Exclamation Wink

Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:35 pm

Sorry for not having replied earlier but I am busy this moment as I am moving from my flat !
I have never seen this campaign before !! Is it Stephanie Seymour with a hat in the small picture at the right top ?
Do you where it comes from ?
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Mathilde wrote:
Sorry for not having replied earlier but I am busy this moment as I am moving from my flat !
I have never seen this campaign before !! Is it Stephanie Seymour with a hat in the small picture at the right top ?
Do you where it comes from ?

nope, the one with the hat is also Tatjana Wink the source is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

santa
Back to top Go down
radolgc

radolgc

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: do you guys know...   source of pictures EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:22 am

can you tell me the exact date of this editorial and the magazine it comes from? My guess is US GQ magazine, but I need the date. Can you guys help me?
Here are the photos:

Back to top Go down
http://www.radolgc.blogspot.com
radolgc

radolgc

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: date and magazine?   source of pictures EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 am

I also have no idea where those pictures come and if i have the complete editorial...I think I miss pages...can you help me?

Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 am

Casual style
Glamour USA March 1994
by Tiziano Magni

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6 pictures

I don't know anything about "Escape" Neutral
Back to top Go down
radolgc

radolgc

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Thanks a lot for your help!!! I have quite a few more that needs to be identified...maybe Mathilde can help for sure!
But what a pity that i have an incomplete editorial;(( I think I saw that in the clippings you had in double, do you still have it?
As for the Escape editorial i guess i will never find the info...there seem to be no serious collectors of Tatjana in the world except me and Mathilde and if she does not have that ed, then the info is impossible to be found.
And those links you gave me never work. I have no idea what the problem is...and I see no structured gallery on this website with editorials, covers and ads of tatjana ordered by date. Or maybe I do not know where to look and click...any ideas?
Back to top Go down
radolgc

radolgc

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:10 pm

can you guys tell me the exact date of this editorial? It is from French vogue, must be circa 1991 by looking at the hair.

Back to top Go down
radolgc

radolgc

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm

i will also be very happy if you give me any info about this editorial that i have...it is with a 1st missing page...must be from an american magazine...either gq, details or glamour...I have no idea about the date or the magazine:

Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 am

radolgc wrote:
i will also be very happy if you give me any info about this editorial that i have...it is with a 1st missing page...must be from an american magazine...either gq, details or glamour...I have no idea about the date or the magazine:

Easing out of summer
GQ USA July 1995
by Dewey Nicks

Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:02 am

radolgc wrote:
Thanks a lot for your help!!! I have quite a few more that needs to be identified...maybe Mathilde can help for sure!
But what a pity that i have an incomplete editorial;(( I think I saw that in the clippings you had in double, do you still have it?
As for the Escape editorial i guess i will never find the info...there seem to be no serious collectors of Tatjana in the world except me and Mathilde and if she does not have that ed, then the info is impossible to be found.
And those links you gave me never work. I have no idea what the problem is...and I see no structured gallery on this website with editorials, covers and ads of tatjana ordered by date. Or maybe I do not know where to look and click...any ideas?

- yes, it's annoying when an editorial is incomplete Neutral
- I still have that editorial Wink
- I'm suspecting that you can't see the website properly 'cause Mathilde has an mazing cover gallery ordered by date, also advertising and eds, probably it's your computer resolution or you're missing the right flash player.
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 am

radolgc wrote:
can you guys tell me the exact date of this editorial? It is from French vogue, must be circa 1991 by looking at the hair.

Les trois amours de Tatjana
Vogue France November 1989
by Peter Lindbergh
Back to top Go down
radolgc

radolgc

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:22 pm

thank you so much for the exact info! Do you happen to have that GQ editorial with the missing 1st page....this page is sooooo beautiful! The missing parts of something always seem to be the best if you do not have them;) I think she was dating this male model for a while, right?
If you still have that other editorial with Tatjana which i have with missing 1st and last page, can you please keep it for me!I will be very happy!
Can you give me a direct link to Mathilde's website? Is this the one we are on right now? I am totally confused...my computer is just fine...I have no idea why i can not see her website, it is a mystery!
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 am

right, they were a couple around 1995 Wink I don't have that editorial, though.

I still have Casual Style so it's yours. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Easing out of summer
GQ USA July 1995
by Dewey Nicks

I have no page missing, and the frist page is well the close up of both Tatjana and the male model.

Les trois amours de Tatjana
Vogue France November 1989
by Peter Lindbergh

no page missing

Escape
I only have the frist picture in small .. I can help you with this one sorry Rado !!

It is really strange you can't see the pictures on my website ! At the moment the editorials and adverts are by alphabetical order but I will change this in the next update and it will be by ordered years. I hope I'll be able to do it for March during vacations ..

I also many have incomplete or undated eds or adverts coming from clippings, I hope you'll be able to help me Smile
Back to top Go down
radolgc

radolgc

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Thanks for the Info! I can see all ads and editorials in the website already! I figured it out after all;)) silly me! I also have information about editorials and ads on your website that you do not know the exact date of and I can help with the info with pleasure! Do you want me to go to all the editorials and send you the missing information if i see you do not have i?
Back to top Go down
radolgc

radolgc

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Mathilde, here is a list of editorials from the website here that you do not have exact info about:

-A refreshing change-14 pages-Vogue USA 11/1987
-Les silhouettes manteaux-5 pages-Marie Claire France 11/1986
-The saturday attitude-ph. Robert Erdmann-6 pages-Mademoiselle USA 5/1989
-Strapless-Vogue USA 8/1990-6 pages
-Smart choices-Vogue USA-6/1987-4 pages

Hope it helps!

Rado;)
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Thank you ever so much for your help Rado !! cheers I completed your infos in the eds part of the site this morning !!
If you have time, there are even more missing infos in the adverts part !!Smile Your help would be very welcome !!
For years I cut off pages from the magazines I bought with noting the dates ....
Thank you very much again ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

source of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: source of pictures   source of pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

source of pictures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next