Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe.h

joe.h

Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:24 am

Thanks Mathilde for the new pics, so gorgeous in that 87 Vogue editorial by Elgorth, and that BMW ed with Vanderloo is very lovely.

the Peek and Cloppenburg is also beautiful, many pics!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 pm

I am glad to know that you enjoyed this update Joe, thank you for letting me know !! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 am

Thanks Again for Updates, I love that Elle editorial by Gilles and of course the one by Herb Ritts.

and those Donna Karan ads by Lindbergh are new to me.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:40 am

Thank you very much for sharing your like for the new update Joe Very Happy I like the Elle ed very much again especially the last one in swimwear Wink
I am pregnant waiting for my frist baby (in August) so I try to update regularly until he comes !! I know I will have less time after Wink
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:19 am

Mathilde wrote:
Thank you very much for sharing your like for the new update Joe Very Happy I like the Elle ed very much again especially the last one in swimwear Wink
I am pregnant waiting for my frist baby (in August) so I try to update regularly until he comes !! I know I will have less time after Wink

wow! that's what I call good news, congratulations Mathilde!!!!! I'm so happy for you bounce cheers

August? very soon, the best wishes for you Mathilde sunny
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:06 am

I just noticed the new changes in the layout, very nice cheers I love that b&w pic, new to me.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you very much for your congratulations Joe, very king of you !! Everything is going normaly until now so we are very happy with his father and .... longing to see him !!
Yes I changed the site colors yesterday and the main picture for a new site look Very Happy I found this pic on the web but I can't remember where. It seems to be quiet recent.
Here it is in color Smile

Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! 13762110

What do you think of the new forum Joe ? is it ok ?
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 am

you're welcome, it's always nice to hear about babies arriving to this world sunny

and yes, I love the new neon-colors of the website and the forum, it makes me feel happy and alive.

In the main website I love the rotating banner with pictures of the recent updates and when you click on them the pictures are shown, very good idea! more easy to surf impossible!!

the new update is great too, I loved every pic, the ones by Newton and Ritts cheers

thanks for the color picture, beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 am

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion on the new site look, I was glad to read that you like it and that it makes you feel happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!   Thanks Mathilde for the great new update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks Mathilde for the great new update!
Page 1 of 1