Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe.h

joe.h

Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney Empty
PostSubject: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:32 am

Hi Mathilde, in my blog a Rodney Rowland fan was asking me about this Interview cover (first picture), she has the magazine but not that page cover, is it inside of the magazine? Question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw, she posted a MODA cover of that picture, it seems you don't have it in the covers gallery

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is it new for you? Basketball

happy new year! cheers Like a Star @ heaven drunken
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Frist of all, I want to wish you a happy new year for 2010 Joe Smile and I hope you enjoyed the holiday !!

Oh my God !!! The TWO COVERS are totally new to me Exclamation She is absolutely breathtaking on them !! wow !!!flower
Thank you for sharing !!
Regarding the Interview one it is really surprising I never saw it even for sale on Ebay !! Did you know it Joe ?
I only have the third pic as a postcard. This shooting is from Pamela Hanson right ?
Do you think Rodney Rowland fan will mind if I add the 2 in the covers listing on the site ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 am

No problem about adding the pictures in the covers gallery, she's very kind (Linda, the Rodney fan).

but I don't think that was an Interview main cover, the editorial is from Interview June 1988 and this is the cover.

I think that was an inside cover scratch , not sure about the photographer but Pamela is possible 'cause this is the description of the magazine.

"Featured in this issue are: Cyndi Lauper, Mabou Mimes, Cindy Lee Berryhill, Mark & Steve O'Donnell, The Beverly Hell's Angels, Bhundu Boys, Lorne Michaels, Gore Vidal, Bruce Weber, and photograhs from Pamela Hanson and Sheila Metzner."
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 am

I've added the Moda cover but not the Interview one as it must be an inside cover Wink Thank Linda for me please !! I checked at the back of my postcard (the thrid picture) this afternoon and it is written "by Pamela Hanson".
She looks SO godd on those pictures oh wow Smile flower

I changed the site design today and the forum colors, let me know if you like this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Mathilde wrote:
I've added the Moda cover but not the Interview one as it must be an inside cover Wink Thank Linda for me please !! I checked at the back of my postcard (the thrid picture) this afternoon and it is written "by Pamela Hanson".
She looks SO godd on those pictures oh wow Smile flower

I changed the site design today and the forum colors, let me know if you like this one Very Happy

wow, you picked a fantastic picture for the header! I love that picture cheers and the new image of the forum.

about the website WOW + WOW + WOW! it just gets better and better, every new layout happens to be my favourite bounce this one is great 'cause you can see everything at the same time, are you using html frames combined with flash?
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 pm

ohh and I loved the updates cheers btw, this picture was photographed by Matthew Rolston, not Herb Ritts Wink

Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:39 pm

check out these pics of Tatjana and Rodney Razz

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Thank you for those new pics with Rodney Like a Star @ heaven Oops !! he he I have changed in info about the photographer under the Anne Klein ad Smile Thank you for letting me know !!

I happy to know that you enjoyed the last update and the new site sunny I like it better than the previous one in the way it is easier to browse through !!
Yes the main menu with the picture is in flash and I am using 2 separate iframes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:05 am

Mathilde wrote:
Thank you for those new pics with Rodney Like a Star @ heaven Oops !! he he I have changed in info about the photographer under the Anne Klein ad Smile Thank you for letting me know !!

I happy to know that you enjoyed the last update and the new site sunny I like it better than the previous one in the way it is easier to browse through !!
Yes the main menu with the picture is in flash and I am using 2 separate iframes Very Happy

nice idea, thanks for sharing your webmistress tips Cool
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:29 pm

The MODA issue was on sale on Ebay Italy a few days ago but I didn't win it pirat
Here are the pictures from this auction Smile

Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Mathilde wrote:
The MODA issue was on sale on Ebay Italy a few days ago but I didn't win it pirat
Here are the pictures from this auction Smile

yes, I saw it listed on ebay Shocked I had never seen those pictures from inside, is it an original photoshoot or reprinted from other magazine? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney   Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview 88, Tatjana and Rodney
Page 1 of 1