Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign Empty
PostSubject: Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign   Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Marina Rinaldi 's website has been updated and there is a backstage part dedicated to Tatjana and the new Spring/Summer collection. Here are some great new pictures and an article !!

BACKSTAGE

Tatjana Patitz, natural. This is how the top model reveals all her beauty, behind the scenes, during the preparation for the incredible shots by Max Vadukul.

She is one of the most famous faces of fashion of all time. The icon of the greatest stylists around the world, from Lagerfeld to Gautier, Versace, Valentino and Prada in the 1980s and 90s, her beauty led her to be chosen as a muse and inspiration for some of the most famous fashion photographers, including Herb Ritts, Peter Lindbergh and Max Vadukul, who immortalised her and continue to portray her in unforgettable images today.
With her exciting career as a top model, she was consecrated as the undisputed star of the fashion system on the unforgettable cover of Vogue UK in January 90, together with her equally famous colleagues, Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell. Still today, the name Tatjana Patitz is associated by everyone to catwalks and glamour, and to a period in which fashion celebrated female beauty in its greatest splendour.

We "stole" some private moments of her beauty in the backstage of the most important reportage of the season, where the model returns to work with Max Vadukul. The splendid sweet and sophisticated forty-year old, still simple and sincere, continues to divide her time between photo shoots and her ranch in Malibu, immersed in the Californian nature and surrounded by dogs and horses, where she never misses out on a daily ride and where, far from the catwalk and the spot lights, she has brought up her son, who is now five.

Born in the city of Hannover, in Germany, Tatjana grew up in Malmo, a small town in Sweden, genuine and simple just like her, and she has never forgotten her ties with nature. And today, when she is not busy posing for Marina Rinaldi, she dedicates her time to her new, great passion: the preservation of the Wild Mustangs, horses native to North America, and to the wildest part of nature.
What is her beauty advice? "Be honest with yourself, be true. Only in that way can we express our real beauty: inner beauty".

Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign Backst10

Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign Backst11

Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign Backst12

Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign Backst13

Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign Backst14
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign   Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 pm

very nice Cool thanks for posting, the guy with the glasses is Max Vadukul Exclamation

btw, I had not seen that tattoo on her ankle Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign   Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Neither did I !! It must be a recent one Very Happy It looks like one of Estelle Lefebure has ! I'll try to post a picture Smile
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign   Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 am

and don't forget Stephanie, your three fave models have a tatoo Razz I think you should be the next one Smile
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign   Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 am

he he Very Happy I have any tatoo on my body but I must say that if I had one it would be on my ankle, they are my favourite on women ... I might be under influence !! especially Stephanie's one !!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign   Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage of Marina Rinaldi new campaign
Page 1 of 1