Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:02 pm

NEW YORK, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Lord and Taylor will present innovative video exhibitions showcasing images of its 2008 Spring advertising campaign within the central fountain inside the main tent at Bryant Park during the upcoming New York Fashion Week, a first for a department store. The exhibition will be a display of LED monitors surrounding the fountain featuring Lord and Taylor brand imagery, alternating with live feeds from the American Designer's shows throughout the week.

Created by the Lipman agency led by David Lipman and shot by Mario Testino, Lord and Taylor's campaign will appear in the March issues of Vogue, Vanity Fair, W, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Town & Country, Cookie, In Style, Interview and GQ. In addition, eye-catching billboards and kiosks will be placed in Boston and Philadelphia, as well as in railroad stations in Lord and Taylor markets throughout the Northeast.

The Spring 2008 campaign continues to portray Lord and Taylor's unapologetically classic style, updated with a cool modern attitude. It features a multigenerational cast of celebrities that include models Carolyn Murphy, Lauren Hutton, Gary Jarvis, Liya Kebede, Jason Shaw, Erin Heatherton, Abbey Lee, Kelsey Tuttle, Martin Landgreave, Garrett Neff, Leif Stacey, Zach Ferry, Oraine Barret, Simon Nessman, as well as the children of such pop culture personalities as Liberty Ross, Tatjana Patitz and Amy Fleetwood.

"We were so excited with the buzz created by our stunning branding campaign this Fall," says Jane Elfers, Lord and Taylor's President and Chief Executive Officer. "The positive reaction from the media, the retail industry and the public demonstrated that we are our customers' favorite store."

David Lipman, Chairman of Lipman, says, "Lord and Taylor and I have a long history, starting at a young age when my grandmother would take me on her personal shopping soirees. That was 46 years ago. I am thrilled to be a part of the rebranding of an amazing institution filled with such a wonderful legacy." A leading branding and integrated advertising agency, Lipman has recently produced noteworthy campaigns for David Yurman, BCBG and Diane Von Furstenberg among others, and is continuously sought out for fashion, film and music projects for its unique point of view and state-of-the art marketing approach.

The Lipman campaign for Lord and Taylor debuted last Fall, showcasing the results of Elfers' commitment to upgrading merchandise assortments, in-store services and amenities, brand packaging and the total overhaul of its media mix, as the store reinvents itself for the 21st Century while upholding its 182 year history.

About Lord and Taylor

Lord and Taylor is an upscale specialty department store with 47 stores in nine states and the District of Columbia. Lord and Taylor has built a reputation for attentive customer service and high-quality merchandise focused on apparel and accessories. Founded in 1826, Lord and Taylor's is America's oldest department store and one of America's premier retailers.

I just found this info on the net but I haven't been able to find pictures or further infos !! Can anybody help please ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:13 pm

this is Fall-Winter 2008

Carolyn Murphy, Lauren Hutton, Jason Shaw .....
Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign Th_08427_S4020292_122_662lo

Is not this little boy Jonah ? the son of Tatjana.

Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign Jonahpatitzgz2

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f79/lord-taylor-f-w-08-09-carolyn-lauren-h-ali-m-chanel-karlie-hanne-testino-70808.html
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:24 pm

here Spring-Summer 2008 but there's no kids there

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f79/lord-taylor-s-s-08-carolyn-liya-lauren-h-erin-h-abbey-lee-mario-testino-65485.html
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

here Fall - Winter 2007 with the same cast, Lauren, Carolyn ....

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f79/lord-taylor-f-w-07-08-carolyn-jacquetta-hanne-etc-mario-testino-59057.html
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Thank you for your help cheers I really don't know if it's him. I don't have recent pictures of Jonah to compare with this one. I am still looking for Tatjana in this collection but I only found pictures with the previously mentionned models ... !! Wink If I find one I'll post it Wink
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:15 am

Mathilde wrote:
Thank you for your help cheers I really don't know if it's him. I don't have recent pictures of Jonah to compare with this one. I am still looking for Tatjana in this collection but I only found pictures with the previously mentionned models ... !! Wink If I find one I'll post it Wink

the report says "as well as the children of such pop culture personalities as Liberty Ross, Tatjana Patitz and Amy Fleetwood"

I understand that only the son of Tatjana appeared in the campaign Wink not Tatjana herself.
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm

oops !!! Very Happy Very Happy you are totally right !! I don't know why I understood Tatjana herself !! cheers I guess I wish she did this campaign ..
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 pm

here is a recent picture of Tatjana and son Jonah and I think you are right it is him on the above advert you posted Joe !!

Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign Jonah10
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:46 pm

cheers yes, I also think it's him, thanks for that pic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign   Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord and Taylor Launches Spring 2008 Campaign
Page 1 of 1