Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Empty
PostSubject: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:49 am

WOW !! flower After Stephanie in 2007, Tatjana will be doing the next french lingerie label Chantelle
Here are 4 previews pictures I found and an interview on Bild.de

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Tatjan16 Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Tatjan17 Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Tatjan18 Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Chante11

Supermodel Tatjana Patitz talks to BILD "Heidi Klum's casting show harms the souls of the girls!"
How about that for a fantastic body at 43? Supermodel Tatjana Patitz is still going strong, and is the new face of lingerie label Chantelle.
BILD met her in the Hotel de Rome in Berlin and talked to her about underwear, men, her dislike of casting shows and her relationship with Botox.

BILD: Have you ever made a bad lingerie buy?
Tatjana Patitz: “Once? I often find multi-patterned underwear and think, this will look great in the summer. But mostly it stays in the wardrobe with the labels still on. Single-colour lingerie is much better for me.”
BILD: What do you like in terms of men’s underwear, and what does not work at all?
TP: “Definitely no Speedos, boxer shorts are better.”
BILD: You once said: ‘Models are like professional sports stars, they have only a few years for their careers.’ Your career has now lasted almost 30 years and counting. What’s your secret to success?
TP: “I have reached a point where I don’t need to take on every job, where I also have time for me. I work most in the spring and autumn and in the rest of the year I have enough time for me, my son Jonah [6] and my animals [five dogs, five horses and two cats]. Thus I am very balanced.”
BILD: You say about yourself that you are an observant person. What do you observe most?
TP: “People. I love to sit in a cafĂ© in Paris and watch people, inventing stories and fates for them.”
BILD: As a model you yourself are almost constantly being observed. How do you find peace and quiet, despite the spotlights?
TP: “I do lots of yoga, play with my son or enjoy being on my hacienda in Malibu.”
BILD: In 2008, you said that Heidi Klum’s smash hit show ‘Germany’s Next Top Model’ was degrading. Why?
TP: “It does not show at all how the life of a model is really. A model must develop, and can also have small faults which make them unique. The girls in the show are continuously drilled, they are not supported at all.
“The casting show harms the souls of the girls, who are not children any longer but are not yet women.”
BILD: What advice do you have for girls who dream of being models?
TP: “Look for a good agency, do not go on television! You need to know: A model must grow and does not become a star overnight.”
BILD: Is it harder to model at 43 than at 20?
TP: “If someone had told me at 20 that I would be doing lingerie campaigns at 43, I would have told them they were crazy. Today I am completely relaxed, happy with where I am and know what is good for me, and can select only the jobs which suit me.”
BILD: What relationship do you have with Botox?
TP: “Nothing at all. I am content with me and my body. I stay fit through riding and yoga – and my son Jonah. I always have to run after him!” (laughs)
BILD: Is there a new man in your life?
TP: No, my son is the only one. I am content with my life as it is and I take it like it comes. So far there is still no man in sight.”

She still has a breathtaking body ... !! Very Happy And it great to see her posing for lingerie !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:34 am

wow, very exciting news! since I read the name of the topic I imagined something like this, very nice pictures, hopefully we will see more and bigger pictures.

great find Mathilde, thanks bounce
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:42 am

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Chantelle
PH: Sylvie Lancrenon <---- a new name to me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:50 am

Oh wow Joe very nice frist black and white add !! Very Happy I know french photographer Sylvie Lancrenon because she works a lot for French Elle edition.

Here is her website if you want to see more of her work.

http://www.sylvielancrenon.com/
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:09 am

excellent website!!! thanks Mathilde, In the official website the pictures of Stephanie are still there. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Still no new pictures of this campaign on the oficial website ... patience !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 am

Finilly here are some new pictures of Tatjana for Chantelle's next campaign !!

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109510 Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109511

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109512 Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109513

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109514 Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109610

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109611 Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109612

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109613 Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! 19109614

I like the pictures style and lingerie but I must say I find that on some of them Tatjana has too much make up on in my opinion ! Nevermind, it's great to preview those new photos !! Very Happy

I found these pictures on Superillu.de website. There is also an interview of Tatjana Wink

Last edited by Mathilde on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Finally bounce I agree about the make-up but at the same time they are better than I expected, I love the poses, never vulgar! just a classy sexy lady cheers

thanks for posting!!
Back to top Go down
The Eye

PostSubject: Body and Soul   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Sometimes "software" makes souls unrecognizable - and the inner beauty is lost.
This is what Tatjana makes so adorable - it is her soul, it is not her body.
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:25 pm

just to let you know that there are Chantelle catalogues for sale on Ebay ! I bought a copy for me sunny

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Chante10

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHANTELLE-CATALOG-TATJANA-PATITZ-WINTER-2010-11-FRENCH-/270629804382?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item3f02cb195e

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Chante11

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHANTELLE-catalog-TATJANA-PATITZ-LINGERIE-lookbook-MINT-/280554193142?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item41525540f6
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:11 am

very nice, thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!   Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tatjana in the next Chantelle campaign !!
Page 1 of 1