Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) Empty
PostSubject: Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia)   Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Tatjana Patitz in Slovakia: This looks like supermodel without makeup!

22. 10. 2010 11:00

One of the world's best models of all time Tatjana Patitz (44) flew to Slovakia to attend the charity dinner night hope.

Tatjana, who in the nineties was among the most sought socket models, now struggling with advancing age and wrinkles. New supermodel was caught at the airport. Nope its appearance does not resemble one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Tatjana Patitz came to support the charity event and also because it is in Slovakia the first time. "I am very happy that I can support children's charity. In addition, I am in your country first, first helping the children. Even when I'm alone mother , Yet I was given only to foundations and projects regarding the environment. I feel very well here, "said new time former model, who receives only occasional offers and face the same clothing brands.

A German, who lives on a ranch in Malibu, already seems so oblivious to their appearance than ever before. Face magazine as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar or Elle in Slovakia moves without lipstick, and a very forty-four annual beauty does nothing. Tired skin, dark circles under eyes and sharp features only prižmúrením both eyes resemble the former star of the catwalks. Although it can not be denied, however, nice figure, nice behavior, and perfect hair.

Patitz, who belonged to the turn of the 80's and 90's until the group most sought topmodeliek, has become known thanks to appearances in the video for the single George Michael Freedom. There was by her side to introduce other supermodels such as Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista and Cindy Crawford. Patitz also went long with the current model Heidi Klum husband, singer Seal.

Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) Slovak10 Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) Slovak11 Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) Slovak12 Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) Slovak13

Here is a quick Google translation to share this news with you !! She looks very good queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
Swanson

PostSubject: Completely innapropriate.    Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 pm

This article, if it is indeed an actual one should never have been posted. Do we really need to see asinine and mean spirited comments?
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia)   Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 am

I agree Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia)   Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tatjana visiting Bratislava (Slovakia)
Page 1 of 1