Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vanity, is she Tatjana?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe.h

joe.h

Vanity, is she Tatjana? Empty
PostSubject: Vanity, is she Tatjana?   Vanity, is she Tatjana? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:41 pm

I was checking out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and these Vanity ads called my attention 'cause it's a Mexican brand, I thought it was cool that they hired Renee but when I saw that other girl Shocked Shocked Shocked I recognized all that statuesque body and big hair, even her face although the pics are very small, to me she's Tatjana, is she? Neutral

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Vanity, is she Tatjana?   Vanity, is she Tatjana? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 pm

This Renee website is really good, so complete a great work !! I am a 98 per cent sure you are right this is Tatjana along with Renee !!
On the frist pic I am sure it is her because of the face and on the second one the shoulders make me think it is her Wink
What kind of Brand is Vanity ?
I had never seen these ads before !! Cheers and congratulations for your lynx's eyes Joe Very Happy Very Happy ... as we say in french Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Vanity, is she Tatjana?   Vanity, is she Tatjana? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a clothing brand with certain prestige for ladies, in the early 90's they hired Shana Zadrick for the advertising campaing but I never imagined Tatjana was modeling for them in the 80's. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Vanity, is she Tatjana?   Vanity, is she Tatjana? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Thank you for posting the related link Joe flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Vanity, is she Tatjana?   Vanity, is she Tatjana? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

posted by hey blondie in the Bellazon forum of René Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanity, is she Tatjana?   Vanity, is she Tatjana? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanity, is she Tatjana?
Page 1 of 1