Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spanish Telva - February 2011 issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue Empty
PostSubject: Spanish Telva - February 2011 issue   Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Tatjana is featured in a 6 pages article untitled "Confeciones de una top". Pictures from Matthew Brookes are reprints from Vogue Germany October 2010 issue !
It makes a very nice new article and .. in spanish Joe Very Happy
I find this info on Bellazon discussion board.

Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue Tva-fe10 Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue Tva-fe11 Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue Tva-fe12 Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue Tva-fe13 Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue Tva-fe14 Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue Tva-fe15
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Spanish Telva - February 2011 issue   Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:05 pm

thanks for posting Mathilde! the pictures are beautiful, I love the one with her arms crossed.

and the Interview is one of her bests 'cause It has many personal info, for example I didn't know that she's a fan of writer Pablo Neruda, filmmaker Coppola and her favourite model is Lauren Hutton. Cool
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Spanish Telva - February 2011 issue   Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:51 pm

favourite top: Lauren Hutton
Designers: Azzedine Alaia, Helmut Lang, Donna Karan, Armani, Dior and Chanel.
latest investment in fashion: I don't know, I hate malls and I never get mad about clothes.
fashion victim? not at all, I like well-made clothes that I can wear daily.
basics: sweaters, boots, t-shirts, jeans and white shorts.
most special outfit in your closet: it's a secret.
latest temptation: chocolate with milk
hobbies: reading poetry, I love Pablo Neruda, and go to see movies, especially Pollak and Coppola.
I love : to take care of my flowers, geraniums and orchids.
favourite food: paella and quiche.
latest caprice: a relaxing massage.

- she doesn't like stilettos, wears flats.
- she likes to cook fish, rice and vegetables
- About being a Top Model .... "Kate Moss is not tall but she has personality and unique look"
- "Models of today look like clones, they are very thin and that's neither sexy nor femenine."
- "I would only get back to the runway if it's a special case, like what I did for Hermes in 2009"
- do you still have dreams? I just want to be how I am but I want all the hapinness of the world for my son.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spanish Telva - February 2011 issue   Spanish Telva  - February 2011 issue Empty

Back to top Go down

Spanish Telva - February 2011 issue
Page 1 of 1