Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe.h

joe.h

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:40 pm

poisted by FrancyItaly in TFS

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 2e329va

nice picture but a lot of airbrushing Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 pm

OMG !!! I like it a lot she looks fantastic !!!! cheers Thank you Joe for posting the frist ad of Tatjana's new campaign !!! flower
Do you know who's the photographer ? or not yet ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatjanapatitz.net
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:39 am

no yet but it's just about time, maybe in august the website will update the new pics.
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 pm

I am going to check their website hoping for an update with this new campaign !!! Very Happy
Here is another small picture !

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Marina10
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:59 am

Mathilde wrote:
I am going to check their website hoping for an update with this new campaign !!! Very Happy
Here is another small picture !

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Marina10

oh you're back cheers bounce

she's all over marinarinaldi.com with many pics Exclamation Basketball bounce
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:33 am

Interview translated by Google

Musa of the greatest fashion photographers and icon of the leading designers in the world, Tatjiana Patitz was one of the most famous in the fashion of the fabulous 80 and 90. Associated with the glamor of an era that celebrated the feminine beauty in her heyday, she, now a charming 40-year, has never forgotten his connection with nature.

Born in Hamburg, Germany but grew up in the small town of Malmo in Sweden, in fact long been living in a beautiful ranch in Malibu, California, surrounded by dogs and horses. Here, away from the limelight and walkways, which has raised her son and discovered his new passion: the survival of the "Wild Mustangs", the wild horses native to North America and that part of the wildest nature, fundamental to our ecosystem.

Now that her son is five years, wants to return to his work as a model and there it was on the set of Marina Rinaldi, in addition to being recently been a protagonist of "The Pictures Generation, 1974-1984," a major exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum New Yok who celebrated masters of photography.

He started working very young and soon reached an incredible success. What accounted for her?
If you're a model, and revisits the work for those photographers is a dream come true. It was a great honor and an experience that taught me a lot. The fashion was my life and I held deep friendships with people with whom I worked.

What is the difference between the world of fashion from the 80 and 90 and that of today?
Now fashion has become a big business: there are many more photographs, magazines and models. It also changed the technology you work with digital images are then retouched.

What, for you the negative aspects of the fashion world today?
The image of the models of today is not at all healthy. I do not think that extreme thinness is attractive. In our time there was all this pressure due to weight. Now is not taken into account that some girls have very thin physiques while others, though beautiful women, have a different conformation. Each of us is unique and has different physical characteristics. In addition today, many designers use underage girls and not yet developed. This forces the models to more mature exhausting and unhealthy diets while working.

The image that you embodied in the 90s was much more healthy ...
Then they celebrated the woman and her femininity. But now the standard of beauty is becoming more androgynous and whiskers.

It depends on what he believes?
I do not know exactly who's to our responsibility, but the designers and editors of fashion magazines have certainly contributed. It is much easier to show a head of a certain size on those who have no forms, so the emphasis is on the product to sell, not on the model.

She has a son, but if he had a daughter would recommend a career in modeling?
No, although for me it was fantastic. The Council prior to finalizing the studies, then find something that has a real passion and pursue it through. Today there is the same time in the longevity of a career as a model. With few exceptions, the girls now have happened for two or three seasons and then disappear.

What is beauty for you today?
It may seem obvious, but inner beauty is most important. For the essential thing is to keep the body healthy and fit with genuine food and sport.

How to Develop your inner part?
I always tried to be honest with myself, not to sell and be able to judge. Yoga helped me a lot to look inside.

What is your relationship with nature?
I need contact with nature for my own personal balance. That's why I decided to live here. Every so often I miss the city, but remain happy with my choice.

What they mean for you today fashion and style in everyday life?
I lead a very simple life, with my son, my horses and my dogs and what matters most is the comfort. I love to wear jeans, sweaters and boots.

What do you love most of the heads Marina Rinaldi?
Marina Rinaldi style is classic and comfortable: ideal for me: a style country-chic style perfect for the ranch, but also for the city, urban and elegant. The materials are top quality and detail and finishes cared the most. It knits and cashmere are really fantastic.

What became of his career as an actress?
I realized in the long run it takes a real passion for playing well and I did not. So I left.

And what a truly passionate today?
I love documentaries and natural life. Are involved in many causes for the preservation of wild life on our planet and I've just been working on a documentary to save the Wild Mustangs, the wild horses in North America. The glamorous and evening gowns are only the surface: many things happen beyond what we see.

Text: Margaret Remotti
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 am

how dumb, the interview is also available in english Razz

Tatjana Patitz: a real life

The muse of the greatest fashion photographers, the icon of the most important stylists in the world, Tatjana Patitz was one of the most famous fashion faces of the 1980s and ‘90s. Associated with the glamour of an era which celebrated female beauty at its highest splendour, she, now an enchanting 40 year old, has never forgotten her connection with nature.

She was born in Hamburg, Germany but grew up in the small city of Malmo in Sweden and has been living for some time in a splendid ranch in Malibù, in California, surrounded by horses and dogs.

And here, in this long period far from spotlight of the catwalk, she has raised her son and discovered her new passion: the survival of the Wild Mustangs, horses native to North America, and to that part of wild nature which is so fundamental for our ecosystem. 

But now that her son is five years old, she says she would also like to return to the world of modelling and here she is on the set of Marina Rinaldi, apart from recently being one of the protagonists of “The Pictures Generation, 1974-1984”, the great exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum in New York which celebrated the masters of photography.

You started work very young, and achieved great success in a very short time.  What did all this represent for you?
If you are a model, working for those magazines and those photographers is a dream come true. It was also a great honour and an important experience, which taught me a great deal. Fashion was my life and I struck up good friendships  with the people I worked with.

What difference is there between fashion in the 80s and 90s and today?
Now fashion has become a great industry: many more photographers, magazines and models. Technology has changed too: now you work with digital cameras and the photos are touched up after.

In your opinion what are the negative aspects of the world of fashion today?
The image of today’s models is not healthy at all. I don’t think extreme thinness is attractive. In our days there wasn’t all this pressure on weight. Now they don’t take into account the fact that some girls are naturally thin while others, although beautiful women, have a different shape. Each of us is unique and has different physical characteristics. Moreover many fashion designers use girls who are too young and still not developed. This makes the older models go on murderous and unhealthy diets just to find work.

The image you all embodied in the 90s was much healthier…
Then woman and her femininity was celebrated. Whereas today the model of beauty is becoming more and more androgynous and wiry.

What or who do you think this is dependent on?

I don’t know exactly who is responsible, but surely the designers and editors of fashion magazines have their share of the blame. It is much easier to show off a garment on someone without curves: this way it is the dress which is visible, and not the model. The accent is placed on the product being sold.

You have a son, but if you had a daughter would you recommend a modelling career for her?
No, I wouldn’t, even though for me it was fantastic. I would suggest she finish her studies, find something she has a real passion for, and follow it through. Models today don’t have very long careers.
With rare exceptions, the girls nowadays are successful for two or three seasons and then they disappear.

What does beauty represent for you today?

It may seem banal, but interior beauty is what counts. For the body, it is essential to stay healthy and in shape, eat genuine food and do sports.

How do you cultivate your interior self?
I’ve always tried to be truthful to myself, not to sell myself and to be able to judge myself. Yoga helped me a lot to look inside myself.

What is your relationship with nature?
I need to be in contact with nature for my own equilibrium. That’s why I decided to live here. Every so often I miss the city, but I’m still happy with my choice.

What do fashion and style mean to you today in everyday life?
I lead a very simple life, with my son, my horses and my dogs and what counts most is comfort. I love wearing jeans, jumpers and boots.

What do you like the most about the Marina Rinaldi garments?
The Marina Rinaldi style is classic and comfortable: ideal for me: a country-chic style perfect for the ranch, but also in the city, urban and elegant. The materials are first class and real care is taken in the detail and finishing. And the knitwear and cashmere are really fantastic.

What happened to your career as an actress?
I understood that in the long-run you need a real passion to act well and I didn’t have it. So I left.

What are you passionate about today?
Documentaries and natural life. I am committed to many causes working to protect the part of our planet which is still wide today and I have just finished working on a documentary which aims to protect the “Wild Mustangs” horses living in the wild in North America. Glamour and evening dresses are just the surface: there are many real things which happen, beyond what we can see.

Text by: Margherita Remotti

ph: Philip Dixon

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78007_patidtz-dixon_122_68lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78012_patidtz-dixon_412_122_214lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78018_patidtz-dixon_629_122_1179lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78021_patidtz-dixon_539_122_335lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78033_patidtz-dixon_946_122_1180lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78043_patidtz-dixon_350_122_427lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78242_patitz-07_ai09_person017_122_1038lo
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:02 am

ph: Max Vadukul

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78779_advertising-08_ai09_coll516_122_575lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78781_advertising-01_ai09_coll115_122_157lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78783_advertising-02_ai09_coll415_122_825lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78788_advertising-03_ai09_coll010_122_533lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78791_advertising-04_ai09_coll216_122_201lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78795_advertising-05_ai09_coll816_122_38lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78801_advertising-06_ai09_coll310_122_523lo
Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_78804_advertising-07_ai09_coll413_122_1039lo
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 pm

oh wow Joe you did here two other fantastic finds !!!! You're the best !! Thank you ever so much for all these new pictures of Tatjana !! She looks fantastic sunny
They did 2 different shootings for the same campaign ..... I must be dreaming !!! so great cheers cheers
Did you noticed her son Jonah with her on a photograph by P.Dixon ?
Back to top Go down
Prybin

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Beautiful campaign! Many thanks!

One more:

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Th_04961_homepage-01_ai09_home-lg_122_441lo
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:58 am

Mathilde wrote:
oh wow Joe you did here two other fantastic finds !!!! You're the best !! Thank you ever so much for all these new pictures of Tatjana !! She looks fantastic sunny
They did 2 different shootings for the same campaign ..... I must be dreaming !!! so great cheers cheers
Did you noticed her son Jonah with her on a photograph by P.Dixon ?

yes, I noticed it, how great! cheers

what photo session do you like better? she looks gorgeous in the one by Vadukul Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 pm

I think she looks very good in both shootings but I must say I prefer the one by Vadukul because it changes from the new pictures of Tatjana we are used to see since the last few years.
I like Dixon's style but I am really happy to see Tatjana being photographed by Lindbergh (of course flower ) and Vadukul, to see something different !! Wink What about you Joe ? Smile

Thank you for posting this portrait Prybin !!
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm

I'm with you, I also love Dixon but his yellowish trademark style is getting repetitive in Tatjana photoshoots.

the Vadukul one feels diferent, that's why prefered it this time Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:43 pm

another small new one here

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Marina11
Back to top Go down
joe.h

joe.h

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:24 am

thanks, she looks very elegant sunny
Back to top Go down
Mathilde
Admin
Mathilde

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Cover of Marina Rinaldi magazine posted by Rado on FSF !! Wink

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Mrcove10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009   Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marina Rinaldi F/W 2009
Page 1 of 1